2021 Lexus ES Reviews
Before you decide on whether to buy the new Lexus ES at Shottenkirk Desert Lexus, see what people are saying in the 2021 Lexus ES reviews. We’ve compiled some of the latest reviews from some of the biggest industry-leading experts out there, so you don’t have to spend time searching for reviews on your own. Learn how the 2021 Lexus ES can help give your Palm Springs commute a serious upgrade at Shottenkirk Desert Lexus, and feel free to explore our Lexus ES inventory to find the right configuration for you.
Car and Driver Lexus ES Review
Our first 2021 Lexus ES 350 review comes from Car and Driver. Here are some of the initial highlights of their review:
- Car and Driver raved about the Lexus ES 350’s “serene interior,” “faultless ride quality,” and, “best value in the segment”.
- As Car and Driver dives deeper into their Lexus ES 350 review, they also have this to say about the interior cabin: “As for luxury, the ES’s cabin is a lovely space that’s lined with fine materials, supportive seats, and plenty of technology features and connectivity options.”
- If you’re looking to upgrade, Car and Driver recommends the Lexus ES 350 Ultra Luxury trim. The higher price gives you more advanced features than you’ll find in the entry-level trims of other vehicles in the same class, like the Audi A6 or Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
Kelley Blue Book Lexus ES Review
Our next Lexus ES 350 review comes from Kelley Blue Book, one of the most familiar names in the automotive industry. Here is what they have to say about the Lexus ES in their review:
- Kelley Blue Book talks about the power of the ES, saying: “A 302-horsepower V6 propels the 2021 ES 350 and its F Sport variant with a refined eagerness. Progress can be respectably swift, but not to the detriment of comfort.”
- Then, Kelley Blue Book shifts gears and goes on to praise the luxurious interior of the ES, saying: “This roomy cabin is filled with high-quality materials and the tasteful color schemes for which Lexus is renowned.”
Not only do you get exceptional power from the Lexus ES, but the spacious cabin will keep you and your passengers comfortable on every Palm Desert drive.
Autotrader Lexus ES Review
Autorader’s Lexus ES 350 review is nothing but stunning, and they go over the following key points:
- Talking first about the driving and handling of the Lexus ES, Autotrader says: “The suspension and steering are tuned to make the 2021 ES far more responsive and communicative than a typical luxury sedan.”
- Autotrader carefully considers the value of the Lexus ES and it’s starting price. They determine that “Every ES enjoys impeccable cabin construction. The various buttons, knobs and switches are not made from the same high-end glossy materials as those in the LS and the LC, but move with the same rich fluidity…”
- They also went on to say that “Occupants will appreciate the functionality of the deep center armrest bin, clever cupholders, optional smartphone charging pad and separate smartphone holder.”
To find the Lexus ES that’s perfect for your Indio errand runs or leisurely cruises, visit the finance department at Shottenkirk Desert Lexus to explore your options and buy with confidence.
Review the Lexus ES at Shottenkirk Desert Lexus
Now that you’ve read the Lexus ES reviews, what are you waiting for? Visit Shottenkirk Desert Lexus in Cathedral City in-person or contact us online to explore our inventory and get the process started.
More from Shottenkirk Desert Lexus
2022 Lexus ES Interior Design & Features
The Lexus ES is the pinnacle of luxury, offering everything that a sedan should: space, technology features, and comfort amenities. Step inside the Lexus ES with Shottenkirk Desert Lexus to see how this vehicle can help you get around Palm Springs in comfort. Then, visit our dealership to get a closer look at the Lexus ES 350 interior…
2022 Lexus RX Towing Capacity
How much can a Lexus RX tow? With the 2022 model coming out, Palm Springs find themselves wondering what they can expect from the latest edition. When properly equipped, the Lexus RX 350 towing capacity reaches up to 3,500 pounds. Learn more about the powerful engine under the hood of the Lexus RX and its…
2021 Lexus NX Hybrid MPG
If you’re fuel-conscious on the Palm Springs roads, then the Lexus NX hybrid is the perfect choice for you. The Lexus NX 300h hybrid mpg gets a class-leading fuel economy rating of 31 combined mpg. Learn more about this fuel-efficient SUV with Shottenkirk Desert Lexus, and visit our dealership to explore the features and capabilities of this model…
0 comment(s) so far on 2021 Lexus ES Reviews